Single Family Programs
Whether marketing loan programs or moving employees into new offices in downtown Sacramento, the support teams make sure the Agency's business needs are met – and CalHFA can focus on working with homeowners and lenders.
The Administration division is responsible for the administrative functions of the Agency, including developing and maintaining the operating budget, establishing policies, maintaining facilities and procuring equipment, furniture and supplies. The division oversaw the move of the Agency's headquarters to 500 Capitol Mall in downtown Sacramento.
Accomplishments - Administration
- Diverted 2,142 square feet of files from the office to off-site storage. Moved 5,000 cubic feet of records, with annual cost savings of $10,000.
- Streamlined exam process for Housing Finance Series classifications.
- Designed and installed an updated security system for use at new headquarters building.
The Information Technology division implements and maintains technology systems for the Agency in order to improve service to borrowers and partners, and keep CalHFA on the cutting-edge of the mortgage industry. The division completed the consolidation and upgrade of the telecommunications systems for the Agency's three sites
Accomplishments - Information Technology
- Continued the project management and support of the Homeownership Loan Origination System strategic project.
- Continued the Enterprise Content Management strategic project to enable the sharing and management of documents via a secure electronic repository.
- Integrated the ISO function into IT – serving under the CIO – to facilitate the monitoring/security of the agency's electronic data.
- Upgraded the network infrastructure, installed high performance cabling and enhanced security and auditing functions.
- Completed the consolidation and upgrade of the telecommunications systems.