Single Family Programs
The Fiscal Services division safeguards the Agency's cash and investments. The division also reports financial information to the executive team critical to the management of CalHFA's programs, in accordance with federal and state requirements. The division works with an independent accounting firm to prepare the Agency's financial data audit.
Accomplishments - FISCAL SERVICES
Purchased or funded loans totaling $86.8 million:
- $63.2 million for 42 Mental Health Services Act Program loans.
- $10.6 million for 1,750 CHDAP loans.
- $5.5 million for 13 Multifamily loans.
- $5.0 million for Multifamily construction draws.
- $2.7 million for three Residential Development Loan Program loans.
- $112,000 for three HELP loans.
- Coordinated bond debt service and redemption payments totaling $1.279 billion.
- Paid swap payments of $123 million.
- Processed more than 30,000 invoices for payment.
- Processed more than 10,000 check and wire remittances.