Single Family Programs
The Marketing division uses advertising, promotion and public relations to increase awareness of and accessibility to the Agency’s products among lenders, real estate agents, builders, developers, localities and first-time homebuyers. The division was busier this year, with the development and launch of a new CalHFA web site and the debut of the Keep Your Home California web site. Marketing also played a major role in the launch of the CalHFA FHA program.
CalHFA and Keep Your Home California developed aggressive social media efforts to connect with potential homeowners and financially strapped families in desperate need of mortgage assistance. The efforts included more focus on Facebook and Twitter for CalHFA, while developing social media campaigns for the recently launched Keep Your Home California. Facebook and Twitter allow CalHFA and Keep Your Home California to connect with consumers, from promoting free seminars and workshops to highlighting news pertaining to the economy and housing market.
Accomplishments - Marketing
- Secured media placements worth almost $626,000 and reached 22.2 million people for CalHFA and the Keep Your Home California program.
- CalHFA Leads Program Call Center responded to 4,266 incoming calls.
- CalHFA web site had more than 2.7 million page views.
- Completed more than 900 internal and external communication project requests.
- Provided support for launch of CalHFA FHA program.
- Researched, developed and launched improved CalHFA and Keep Your Home California web sites.