The Fiscal Services division safeguards CalHFA’s cash and investments. The division reports financial information to the executive team that is critical to the management of the Agency’s programs in accordance with federal and state requirements. The division works closely with an independent accounting firm during the Agency’s yearly financial audit.
- Purchased or funded loans totaling $162.1 million, including:
- $37.7 million for 6,311 CHDAP loans
- $54.5 million for 50 MHSA loans
- $69.9 million for seven New Issue Bond Program loans
- Coordinated bond debt service and redemption payments totaling nearly $2 billion.
- Coordinated swap payments of $84 million.
- Processed more than 25,000 invoices for payment and posted over 11,000 checks and wire remittances.
- Upgraded technology to better serve the agency and its partners.
- Awarded the State Controller’s Office Certificate for Achieving Excellence in Financial Reporting for fiscal year 2011-12.