Single Family Programs
The Portfolio Management division works with all single family loan servicers and oversees servicing performance and loss mitigation efforts. Additionally, the division oversees the maintenance, preparation for market and sale of single family REO properties. The division reaches out to mortgage servicers to provide loan modifications to financially challenged families to make them aware of their loss mitigation options.
- Modified 797 loans and closed 441 short sales, leading to lowered overall delinquency rate.
- Sold 424 REO properties, lowering inventory to just 55 properties.
- Recovered $1.25 million in property taxes as part of closing out REO financial files.
- Performed 15 onsite servicer audits and collected $80,275 in fees.
- Increased outside servicer use of Keep Your Home California.