The Fiscal Services division safeguards CalHFA’s cash and investments. The division reports financial information to the executive team that is critical to the management of the Agency’s programs in accordance with federal and state requirements. The division works closely with an independent accounting firm during the Agency’s yearly financial audit.
- Purchased or funded loans totaling $63.2 million.
- Assisted with securitization of $10.8 million of first mortgages.
- Coordinated bond debt service and redemption payments totaling $1.1 billion.
- Paid swap payments of $72 million.
- Processed more than 9,000 check and wire remittances.