The Marketing division uses advertising, promotion and public relations to increase awareness of and accessibility to the Agency’s products among lenders, real estate agents, builders, developers, localities and homebuyers.
- Secured 150 newspaper and media stories reaching about 5 million Californians.
- CalHFA Leads Program Call Center responded to 2,669 incoming calls.
- CalHFA website had more than 3.8 million page views.
- Completed more than 950 marketing projects and communication requests.
- Continued focused collaboration with Department of Housing and Community Development’s Communications division.