Request for Mortgage Records

Whom to Contact

Active loans serviced by CalHFA

Customer Service
California Housing Finance Agency
Loan Administration - MS 350
500 Capitol Mall, Ste. 1400
Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone: 800.669.1079
Fax: 916.326.6420

Active loans NOT serviced by CalHFA

You may submit a request for loan servicing records for outside serviced loans directly to your loan servicer, or you may ask the CalHFA Public Records Coordinator to obtain the records from the outside servicer on your behalf. Your loan servicer is the company to which you make your monthly mortgage payments.

Inactive Loans

Kelli Gravina, Public Records Coordinator
California Housing Finance Agency
Office of General Counsel, MS 1440
500 Capitol Mall, Ste. 1400
Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone: 916.326.8496
Fax: 916.322.3151
Form: Information Practices Act Request for Mortgage Records (use for inactive and outside serviced loans only)
Information Practices Act Policy

Privacy and Security Alert

When requesting information or submitting a records request, the Agency discourages visitors from including private information. Do not include your Social Security Number. If additional information is needed, you will be contacted regarding your request.