- Mission Statement
- Video Library
- Procurement Opportunities
- CRA Credits
- Meeting Request
- Contact Us
Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
Legal Counsel Services - Submission Deadline 5:00 PM (PDT) on January 31, 2023
This RFQ is to obtain statements of qualifications from lawyers and law firms interested in providing legal services to the Agency in order to establish a list of qualified firms from which outside counsel may be selected. Qualified law firms will have expertise in California real estate law related to single family and multifamily financing and related activities.
AVM and Appraisal services - Submission Deadline December 31, 2022
This RFQ is to obtain statements of qualifications from organizations interested in providing valuation and appraisal services to the Agency in order to establish a list of qualified organizations from which valuation and appraisal service provider(s) may be selected.
eVault - Submission Deadline August 13, 2021
This RFQ is to identify, select and secure a contract with an eVault provider in order to transfer and store eNotes electronically. The Agency hereby notifies all interested and qualified eVault providers and request their submission no later than August 13, 2021.
Request For Proposals (RFP)
For Advice and Recommendations - Submission deadline: June 30, 2023
The Agency intends this RFP to assist you in documenting your compliance with the exemption to the Rule in order to allow your entity to provide advice and recommendations to us. This RFP is being posted on the Agency website, constituting a public dissemination of this RFP. The Agency hereby notifies all interested and qualified investment banking firms, brokers, dealers, and financial services entities that it wishes them to provide advice and recommendations in connection with a municipal financial product and/or the issuance of municipal securities (as such terms are defined in the Rule) as described herein.
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise & Small Business Opportunities
The California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) is proud to actively participate in Small Business (SB) and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) opportunities. We strive to do our part in contributing to the financial growth of California's small business community.
The following are areas of opportunity for Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise opportunities.
Contact information for CalHFA's Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) advocate/liaison is as follows:
Business Services - Nicole Galiano
500 Capitol Mall, Ste. 1400 (MS400)
Sacramento, CA 95814
Procurement activities are centralized in the Sacramento Office and are the responsibility of the Administration Division.
CalHFA purchases the following:
Goods (Commodities) Purchased
- Audio-Visual Equipment*
- Cleaning Supplies**
- Computer Equipment**
- Computer Supplies**
- Digital Camera Supplies*
- First Aid Kits
- Office Furniture**
- Office Supplies**
- Business Management Consultant
- Court Reporting
- Data/Voice Cabling
- Document Copying
- Information Technology Consultant
- Legal Support
* as needed
** certain items
Other DVBE Programs within our Agency
Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
- Department of Business Oversight (DBO)
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
Our partners in the delivery of Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Programs within California State Government.
California Department of General Services
- Selling to the State - California Department of General Services - Learn how your business can sell to the State. Find out what the State buys and discover the most effective way to sell to the State.
- State Contracts - California Department of General Services - Connect to the California State Contracts Register.
- Office of Small Business & Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (OSDS) Resources - California Department of General Services - Resources to certify your small business, read articles and browse legislation of interest to small business owners.