Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
There are no RFQ's at this time.
Request For Proposals (RFP)
For Advice and Recommendations - Submission deadline: December 31, 2019
The Agency intends this RFP to assist you in documenting your compliance with the exemption to the Rule in order to allow your entity to provide advice and recommendations to us. This RFP is being posted on the Agency website, constituting a public dissemination of this RFP. The Agency hereby notifies all interested and qualified investment banking firms, brokers, dealers, and financial services entities that it wishes them to provide advice and recommendations in connection with a municipal financial product and/or the issuance of municipal securities (as such terms are defined in the Rule) as described herein.
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise & Small Business Opportunities
The California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) is proud to actively participate in Small Business (SB) and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) opportunities. We strive to do our part in contributing to the financial growth of California's small business community.
The following are areas of opportunity for Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise opportunities.
Contact information for CalHFA's Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) advocate/liaison is as follows:
Business Services - Nicole Galiano
500 Capitol Mall, Ste. 1400 (MS400)
Sacramento, CA 95814
The California Housing Finance Agency has an additional office in Culver City, CA. Procurement activities are centralized in the Sacramento Office and are the responsibility of the Administration Division.
CalHFA purchases the following:
Goods (Commodities) Purchased
- Audio-Visual Equipment*
- Cleaning Supplies**
- Computer Equipment**
- Computer Supplies**
- Digital Camera Supplies*
- First Aid Kits
- Office Furniture**
- Office Supplies**
- Business Management Consultant
- Court Reporting
- Data/Voice Cabling
- Document Copying
- Information Technology Consultant
- Legal Support
* as needed
** certain items
Other DVBE Programs within our Agency
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
- Department of Business Oversight (DBO)
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
Our partners in the delivery of Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Programs within California State Government.
- Selling to the State - California Department of General Services - Learn how your business can sell to the State. Find out what the State buys and discover the most effective way to sell to the State.
- State Contracts - California Department of General Services - Connect to the California State Contracts Register.
- Office of Small Business & Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (OSDS) Resources - California Department of General Services - Resources to certify your small business, read articles and browse legislation of interest to small business owners.