CalHFA Board Meeting - September 22, 2022
CalHFA Board Meeting Materials
- Notice & Agenda - revised 09/19/2022
- Board Package - revised 09/19/2022
- Approved Minutes from July 21, 2022
- Approved Resolution 22-16
- Approved Resolution 22-21
- Approved Resolution 22-22
- Approved Resolution 22-24
- Approved Resolution 22-25
- Approved Resolution 22-26
- CA Dream for All Presentation
- Mixed-Income Program Supplemental Allocations Presentation
- Governor Executive Order on Equity - N-16-22
CalHFA Electronic Meeting Guide's
In accordance with California Government Code Section 11133, this meeting will be held remotely with no physical public location. Guidance for observing the meeting and offering public comment can be found here.
For further information, prior to the meeting, please contact:
Assistant Director of Board Relations and Executive Communications
California Housing Finance Agency
500 Capitol Mall, Suite 1400
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone number: 916.326.8092.
The California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities and providing this notice and information in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact CalHFA no later than five calendar days before the meeting at 916.326.8092.