Board Member Resources
This page provides information about Board Member appointments and term expirations, Board committees, upcoming Board meetings and events that Board members may attend, and quick access to links of Board resources and training materials.
Board Member Appointment and Term Information
Click on the Board Member name to see appointment type, term expiration, and other information.
Committees of the Board
Executive Evaluation Committee
Lourdes Castro Ramírez, Member
Audit Committee Charter
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Fiona Ma, Member
Upcoming Meetings and Events
These are recommended and required trainings for Board members' education and, in some cases, to ensure compliance with State policy. Each Board member will be notified periodically about training that has been scheduled for their completion. If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Pond at 916.326.8084.
State Required Trainings & Annual Filings
Ethics Training required within 6 months of appointment and then every 2 years after, Workplace Harassment Prevention Training required every 2 years, Defensive Driver Online Training required every 4 years, Statements of Economic Interests Form 700 annual filing required by April 1st.
Board resources, links, and other documents
- Introduction to CalHFA for New Board Members
- New Board Member Checklist
- Board Orientation and Training Overview
- Health and Safety Code §50900-50916
- CA Code of Regulations §13300 – Board Action
- Political Reform Act: Government Code §87400-87407; 87450;
- CA Government Code §1090
- CA Code of Regulations §10001 – General Provisions
- CA Code of Regulations FPPC §18730 Conflict of Interest Code
- National Conference of State Housing Boards Boardmanship Basics
- A Handy Guide to the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act
- Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act