ADU For Lenders
The ADU Grant provides up to $40,000 towards pre-development and non-reoccurring closing costs associated with the construction of the ADU. Predevelopment costs include site prep, architectural designs, permits, soil tests, impact fees, property survey, and energy reports.
- ADU Grant Term Sheet - 11/27/2023
- CalHFA ADU Grant Program income limits
- Current list of lenders and financing partners
- ADU Social Media Toolkit
- ADU Lender Participation Agreement - 05/24/2022
- Participant Affidavit and Certification for CalHFA ADU Grant - 11/27/23
- Applicant Affidavit and Certification for CalHFA ADU Grant - 11/27/23
Lender Training enables loan officers, real estate agents and brokers to learn more about CalHFA's single family products, loan documentation requirements and other tools that will help them understand CalHFA's products, requirements and procedures more thoroughly.
Visit the Training & Outreach page for details.