California Housing Finance Agency
- Program Bulletin #2014-03 - CalHFA to Allow Manual Underwriting for FHA loans
- Press Release 2014-02-04a: CalHFA Approves $12 Million in Financing to Convert Market-Rate Rental Complex Into Affordable Housing in Highland
- Press Release 2014-02-04b: CalHFA Approves Over $20.2 Million in Financing for Preservation For Affordable Housing in San Jose
- Press Release 2014-02-04c: CalHFA Approves $6.7 Million in Financing for Preservation For Affordable Senior Housing in Monrovia
- Public Notice: Notice to Public and All Interested Mortgage Lenders Regarding 2014 Mortgage Credit Certificate Program
- Improving Servicing with Some CalHFA Loans
In an effort to improve servicing for borrowers with CalHFA mortgage loans, the California Housing Finance Agency recently secured the transfer of 1,571 single family mortgage loans from Bank of America to CalHFA Single Family Servicing. CalHFA Single Family Servicing will be working with various mortgage assistance programs, including Keep Your Home California, to ensure that their homeowners are able to take advantage of opportunities to remain in their homes. CalHFA will continue to monitor the performance of its Servicers.
- WELCOME BANK OF AMERICA/COUNTRYWIDE CUSTOMERS
For details on mailing your monthly payment to CalHFA see the
Mail Your Payment section on our Payment Options page.
- Are you experiencing financial hardship and having difficulties making your mortgage payment? Visit CalHFA's Hardship Assistance Page to view options available to you.
- Keep Your Home California programs are designed for homeowners who are struggling to pay their mortgages.
- The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is available on loans owned by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. If these loans were insured by the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund they may be eligible to have existing mortgage insurance transferred to a new refinance loan.